Finding us at the ICC
If you are arriving via the Exhibition Center Car Park, you may access Level 5 of the Exhibition Centre by Lift 12.
If you are on foot and coming from the front of the building, make your way to Exhibition Centre stairs (see picture above) Then go to Level 2 Concourse, then make your way via the stairs, escalators or lifts to Level 5 Exhibition Centre. Wayfinding signage and ICC Sydney Customer Service Staff will be able to assist you.
TRAFFIC UPDATE: Road Closures – 17 September
Significant road closures will be in place from as early as 4am on Sunday 17 September in Milsons Point, the Sydney CBD, Pyrmont and Moore Park due to the Blackmore’s Running Festival.
Major closures include the full closure of the Sydney Harbour Bridge in both directions from 4am to 11am.
Other key closures include:
– Sections of the Western Distributor
– Bridge Street, Macquarie Street, College Street and Sussex Street in the Sydney CBD
– George Street and Hickson Road around Circular Quay and the Rocks
– Oxford Street and Flinders Street in Darlinghurst
– Sections of South Dowling Street and Moore Park Road
– Pyrmont Street and Pirrama Road in Pyrmont.
For more information: https://www.sydneyrunningfestival.com.au/traffic-transport
Located in the heart of Darling Harbour, ICC Sydney is easily accessible by train, bus, light rail, coach and foot with only a 10-minute walk from Central and Town Hall train stations. Secure parking is available and conveniently located within Darling Harbour precinct. ICC Sydney has multiple public access points with step-free access to every entertainment, exhibition and conference venue.
- Train: Town Hall and Central Stations are a 10-minute walk from ICC Sydney
- Light rail: The Light Rail travels right through a number of Darling Harbour stations including ICC Sydney’s stops, Convention Centre and Exhibition Centre. The Light Rail starts at Central Station in the CBD and travels to Dulwich Hill in the inner west
- Bus: Bus routes 389 and 501 stop at Harris Street near Allen Street – a 10-minute walk from ICC Sydney
- Ferry: Cruise into Darling Harbour on a ferry with direct services from Circular Quay, King Street Wharf or Pyrmont Bay Wharf
- Taxi/Drop off: The best taxi drop off and pick up locations include the new Iron Wharf Place and Zollner Circuit, both accessed via Darling Drive
For a full list of transport options, please visit the Darling Harbour website.
14 Darling Drive, Sydney
Operates two 24 hour car parking stations with a total of 826 parking spaces including 12 disabled parking bays, 25 motorcycle parking spaces, 50 bicycle racks and 20 electric car charge spaces.
Full day parking rate is $49.00
Wilson Parking: Darling Quarter Car Park
1-11 Harbour Street, Sydney
Approximate 10-15 minute walk towards Tumbalong park & surrounding restaurants – the carpark lifts are nestled amongst the restaurants. A scenic & public walk.
Early Bird $20.00 – Entry between 6am and 9:30am, exit between 3pm and 7:30pm
Super Early Bird $17.00 – Must park on B4 and validate ticket. Entry between 6am and 8am, exit between 3pm and 7pm
Weekend (Sat/Sun) $14.00 Flat rate per exit, per day
Night: Entry after 5pm, exit before 6am the next day
Mon – Thur $12.00, Fri $18.00
Book a Bay:
Weekend flat rate $12.50
Night (Fri) $12.50
**May we suggest Super early bird for Friday, then move your vehicle after 5pm into a book a bay or casual evening spot for our friday evening meet and greet or if spending time exploring our beautiful harbour for dinner.
Harris Street Car Park
320 Harris Street, Darling Harbour (Enter via Allen Street)
Approx 11 minute walk away from Darling Harbourside.
Friday Pre Booked rates:
Enter between 6:00 AM – 9:30 AM, exit between 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Flat Rate $15.00
Saturday – Sunday Pre Booked rates
Enter 6fter 6:00 AM, exit before 5:00 PM
Flat Rate $15.00
Our contacts for accommodation encourage delegates to consider their bookings earlier rather than later. While September is considered a shoulder period, bookings in 2016 were significantly high for the whole month.
161 Sussex Street, Sydney
Ph: 02 8099 1234
(Premier Hotel Accomodation)
150 Day Street, Sydney
Ph: 02 9261 1188
(Standard Hotel Accomodation)
Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour
100 Murray Street, Pyrmont
Ph: 02 9934 0000
(Standard Hotel Accomodation)
68 Harbour Street, Darling Harbour
Ph: 02 9291 0200
(Regular Hotel Rooms, Family Room for up to 4 adults)
Adina Apartment Hotel
55 Shelley Street, King Street Wharf
Ph: 02 9249 7000
(Offers 2 bedroom apartments for up to 5 adults, Self Contained)
Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments
243 Pyrmont Street, Darling Harbour
Ph: 1300 667 078
(Offers rooms for up to 5 adults, Self Contained)